Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recording

We're really bad at keeping this thing updated so I'm going to try and bring you up to speed on everything that's happened.

We've played a bunch of shows with a bunch of bands. At our last show we followed Julianna Barwick; now THAT was cool.

The big update now is that we're finally recording our first 'release'. We're working with Andy Pena from Dignan. We just laid down a majority of everything last night. It's been pretty damn fun so far. Andy's a great dude who knows what he's doing, I got to use his guitar, Zeb and I picked up this really wacky-looking beer called 'Lobotomy Bock' which turned out to be pretty good. All in all it was a great night and I can't wait for you all to hear the way it's going to come out. I'll be posting pictures and videos from the 'studio' in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment